Randomly befriending a fluffy pet on the street, seeing your kid achieve a milestone in their life, or watching a bonding moment between your children and their grandparents are some of the greatest joys. In fact, there are many moments in life that can leave us bursting with happiness. And luckily for us, some people on the Internet managed to capture these instances at just the right time, flooding our hearts with joy.
Threesixtywords found some of these moments and now wants to share them with you. Are you prepared to feel a wave of bliss? Come enjoy these photos with us.
1. “She seduced my partner in front of my very eyes.”
2. “A random cat welcomed my son to the neighborhood.”
3. “A pure moment I captured of my son admiring nature”
4. “The little guy fell out of a tree. Rushed him off to a wildlife rehab, but he kept crawling out of the box to snuggle.”
5. “This picture looks like my granddad is telling our foster kitten a story.”
6. “Pippin always makes my day better.”
7. “My mom and my daughter, sharing a special moment”
8. “My dad having a great time video game-bowling”
9. “My niece comforting some lovely grandmas at an old age home”
10. “7 years ago, I shared this picture of Jerry. At 15, he’s still smelling flowers!”
11. “My son, who was told last year that he was behind in reading, just finished his first ’big kid book.’ All 131 pages!”
12. “This is a picture of my grandpa and his new kitten.”
13. “My parents’ dog can wink better than most of us.”
14. “My parents’ barn cat was cuddling with the new foster kittens this morning. We were worried he wouldn’t like them.”
15. “Today, my dog kissed her vet while he was taking her blood pressure.”
16. “Anyone can tell he’s loved.”
17. “The moment when we introduced our new puppy to her big brother”
18. “My nephew asked to get a photo with the duck.”
19. “I can’t tell who’s more excited!”
20. “My son and my dad hadn’t seen each other in quite a while. They both couldn’t quit smiling.”
Which pic touched your heart right away? What do you do to bring joy to your everyday life?